Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Behind the Scenes - Expressions Project

Here are some photos that I snapped while I was shooting the 5 week long expression project. 


Gina Harrison looking at me and my ancient Minolta X700. I was saying Who needs insagram when you have Analog Camera, Processing/Dark Room + Skills . . . and a film scanner which is not calibrated or something because the film comes out all fase color. 


One of my favorite Makeup artist & Friend Laura Kate Rzemienicka. Putting makeup to her self to test or we are going to Hyde Park to suntan ?


Alice Bizarre, All confident with her work. . . She says "Trust me I am Alice Bizarre" In Alice We Trust. 


Laura Kate Photoshopping, I believe if you watch some one do photoshop for 11 hours you can pickup a thing or two. Here is the proof :)

No comments:

Post a Comment