Tuesday, February 21, 2017

The Unseen - 4

My first try on Documentary type photography. A small part of larger project. Initially I used Pentax 67 II however I brought my Nikon F6 with me as well just to be safe. It was good idea! I am used shoot fashion and portraiture where I have full control over my model and I can tell them how to pose and how to stand etc... In this situation the mechanics are working on their engines and motor parts and they are not posing or listening to me or standing in one place too long. In a scenario like this its very hard to shoot everything with Pentax 67 manual focusing, it is possible but at the end I might not have all the photos I need. So I switched to F6 and as a result of that; I now have some photos shot on Pentax 67, where the quality is great because of the negative size over 35mm and when I put the photos together the quality difference is effecting the story flow of overall story. See full story here!


Photography: Bugra Ergil
Camera: Pentax 67 MkII + SMC 105mm f2.4
Film: HP5+ shot at ASA1600
Processed in Kodak HC110
Scanned in Epson Perfection V750 Pro

1 comment:

  1. Want to buy 2 Hasselblad 503 cx with Zeiss lenses ? Great deal on a great camera. Have filters flashes meters everything you need...blarnystone59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete